171000- Knox- Including the cities of Creighton, Bloomfield, Crofton, Wausa, Verdigre, and Niobrara 157 AM CST Sun Feb 17 2019
..winter weather advisory in effect until noon cst today Rest of tonight Snow. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches. Lows around 11. Northeast winds up to 10 mph. Chance of snow near 100 percent. Sunday Cloudy. Snow in the morning, then a chance of snow in the afternoon. Patchy fog through the day. Snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches. Total snow accumulation 2 to 6 inches. Highs around 20. Northwest winds 5 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 90 percent. Sunday night Patchy fog through midnight. Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow. Lows around 7. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Washingtons birthday Mostly cloudy. Highs around 16. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Monday night Mostly cloudy. Lows around 2 below. North winds up to 10 mph. Tuesday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow. Highs around 16. Tuesday night Cloudy with snow likely. Lows around 6. Chance of snow 60 percent. Wednesday Mostly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of snow in the morning. Highs in the lower 20s. Wednesday night Partly cloudy. Lows around 5. Thursday Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 20s. Thursday night Mostly cloudy. A 50 percent chance of snow after midnight. Lows around 12. Friday Mostly cloudy. A 30 percent chance of snow in the afternoon. Highs around 30. Friday night Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow. Lows around 17. Saturday Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow. Highs in the upper 20s.
Central Plains and into the Midwest will see snow in northern areas. Mixed precip near East Coast. The southeast will see rain. Rain and snow in the far west will diminish over the weekend. » More DTN Weather Commentary
Posted at 2:46PM Fri Feb 15, 2019 CST
Click here to get your local weather emailed to you each day.